Monday, November 24, 2008

Saddened

Sandy is leaving. *Sigh* I know.. its hard for me to believe too. My heart continues to break thinking of my days without her. The emails I will not get that always have to have a subject line, or the funness we have talking about Twilight. Oh saddness. *tear*

So, Yep. Sandy decided that her baby needed her. Which... is a good reason to leave, I guess. Nothing I'm excited about, but it will be good for Katie. And yes, I know.. kids come first. I do understand prioirties. It still just sucks.

I'm not even looking forward to Two-Stamp-Tuesdays, because I keep thinking how soon Sandy will not being going with me. And what kind of Two-Stamp-Tuesday can it be without her? Not a good one, I'll say that!

I wanted to grieve for a moment here on the blog. Maybe it will help me cope. Since she posted such happiness on her blog, about leaving.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You knew I would be reading this! Now I am sad too! I promise to come and visit you often. I hope you know that I wouldn't visit at all unless you were there. :)

You will get used to it, I promise. Time heals all wounds, right?