Friday, November 7, 2008

Twilight is done

So, time has come, and I've finished the Twilight series. In some ways I'm sad, in others I'm ecstatic. It was a really interesting series. So much romance, love, drama, and weridness. It was grand. Glad to be done though. I've been so caught up in the books for the last few weeks, that I haven't been paying too much attention to much else. Now I can catch up on things that are happening in the world, and with the people around me. I'm sure Dan will appreciate it, now that I'll be back on Earth and not all caught up in the book. He took it well though, I have to say.

Now onto the Left Behind series. I think it will be good to put something Christian in my head again, after having all of that Vampire drama take over for so long. I'm looking forward to reading the books. I don't know if they will have the same hold on me as the Twilight books though. We shall see.

No comments: